AVAILABLE OPTIONS: Slide track: When you start to travel up the staircase the track will move with you.
Free Site Surveys Available by our Qualified Lift and Hoist Engineers (Not Salesmen). We can also provide approximate prices over the phone for the full installation of equipment, you can request a full colour brochure, or for a definitive quote we would need to carry out a Free full site survey for our engineers to assess layout, dimensions etc, and then we can provide a full quotation. Please contact us to arrange a mutually convenient appointment for our engineer to visit.
The 950 seat swivel is manually operated but you can choose to add a powered footrest if you wish. The 950 seat comes with a clip seat belt as standard.
The 950 Series track offers a continuous charge function meaning that the lift can be parked on any part of the track when it is not in use. This means you do not need to worry about where you leave your lift on the track as the batteries will charge in any position.
The 950 track can be supplied with a manual hinge or a Slide Track if required.
If you are looking for an economy stairlift, the 950 is the ideal solution. The 950 saves you money on your initial outlay, without any detriment to safety or quality.
The ergonomic toggle control was designed in consultation with occupational therapists, making the operation of the stairlift simple and easy, even for users with joint problems, such as arthritis or rheumatism.
A major benefit of the 950 is its continuous charging function. Unlike some other stairlifts, the 950 does not have to be parked at a designated charge point – the lift is charged at any point along the entire length of the track, so you can leave the stairlift wherever you want, without worrying that if it is being charged.
TRY & BUY PREMIUM DELIVERY
- Whether it’s for yourself, a friend or a loved one our TRY & BUY delivery service gives you absolute peace of mind that you’ll find the right product. Delivery will be made for a day to suit you. NEXT DAY delivery available.
- All of our scooters, riser recliners, powerchairs, wheelchairs qualify for with our TRY & BUY PREMIUM DELIVERY PACKAGE.
- We just need all of your details and payment details are taken but only for security purposes and verification of order. No payment will be taken until product is delivered and you’re happy.
- We don’t use third party deliver companies and our delivery is included in the price. Your Mobility Scooter is delivered by one of our MAGBILITY specialists.
- Package Includes: Set up, check and demonstrate using the product and above all making sure you are happy with your purchase. If you are not fully satisfied, we can bring other scooters for you to try, either way no charge will be taken. All we ask for is a card guarantee at the check-out process.
Find out more about our premium delivery service
- CLICK & COLLECT OPTIONS are also available from our stores.
- Choose this option at check out.
- Or alternatively visit one of our showrooms to browse our extensive range:
See Showroom information
All Scooters and powerchairs have free 3 months free insurance available, so for peace of mind you are covered form the start. Our Mark Bates Insurance covers includes; theft, damage and 24/7 breakdown recovery.
Standard UK home delivery:
- £3.95 for orders small items (i.e. sock aids)
- £5.50 for orders of larger items (i.e. such as crutches)
- Goods processed as normal and shipped with 2-3 working days.
- UK mainland orders should arrive within 5 working days.
Are you Eligible for VAT Exemption?
If you have a long-term illness or have a disability you, the answer is yes; providing the following conditions are met:
- The person that the product is have a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon your ability to carry out everyday activities.
- The person has a condition that the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes.
- The person the product is for are terminally ill.
Temporary disability or illness does not qualify for the VAT exemption scheme.
An able-bodied person can buy the goods for somebody else and still qualify. In this scenario, you will not be charged VAT.
Personal Use Only
- Personal or domestic use means that the goods or services are supplied for your own private use, rather than for business purposes.
Find out more about VAT Exemption
The following products come with our 2- year WARRANTY with FULL PARTS, LABOUR & CALL OUT cover included in the price:
– Riser Recliners
All other products come with a standard 1-year warranty