AVAILABLE POWER OPTIONS:
- Powered swivel seat:To automatically swivel your seat round so that you exit onto the landing safely.
- Body Harness:Designed for those who need extra support.
- Powered footplate:To maximize free space, you can automatically fold up the footplate.
Free Site Surveys Available by our Qualified Lift and Hoist Engineers (Not Salesmen). We can also provide approximate prices over the phone for the full installation of equipment, you can request a full colour brochure, or for a definitive quote we would need to carry out a Free full site survey for our engineers to assess layout, dimensions etc, and then we can provide a full quotation. Please contact us to arrange a mutually convenient appointment for our engineer to visit.
The 950+ offers the choice of manual or powered folding footrest and swivel options.
The 950+ is compatible with the Handicare’s unique powered Slide Track or manual hinge system so if you have a doorway close to the bottom of your stairs the 950+ offers you a choice of solutions to prevent the track from causing an obstruction.
As the name suggests, the 950+ incorporates all the standard features of the 950, but with the option of upgrading the stairlift with a host of useful powered and automatic options and extras.
The ergonomic toggle control was designed in consultation with occupational therapists, making the operation of the stairlift simple and easy, even for users with joint problems, such as arthritis or rheumatism.
A major benefit of the 950+ is its continuous charging function. Unlike some other stairlifts, the 950+ does not have to be parked at a designated charge point – the lift is charged at any point along the entire length of the track, so you can leave the stairlift wherever you want and be confident that it is on a charge point and ready to use.
The seat on the 950+ is wipe-clean and available in a choice of six colours.
TRY & BUY PREMIUM DELIVERY
- Whether it’s for yourself, a friend or a loved one our TRY & BUY delivery service gives you absolute peace of mind that you’ll find the right product. Delivery will be made for a day to suit you. NEXT DAY delivery available.
- All of our scooters, riser recliners, powerchairs, wheelchairs qualify for with our TRY & BUY PREMIUM DELIVERY PACKAGE.
- We just need all of your details and payment details are taken but only for security purposes and verification of order. No payment will be taken until product is delivered and you’re happy.
- We don’t use third party deliver companies and our delivery is included in the price. Your Mobility Scooter is delivered by one of our MAGBILITY specialists.
- Package Includes: Set up, check and demonstrate using the product and above all making sure you are happy with your purchase. If you are not fully satisfied, we can bring other scooters for you to try, either way no charge will be taken. All we ask for is a card guarantee at the check-out process.
Find out more about our premium delivery service
- CLICK & COLLECT OPTIONS are also available from our stores.
- Choose this option at check out.
- Or alternatively visit one of our showrooms to browse our extensive range:
See Showroom information
All Scooters and powerchairs have free 3 months free insurance available, so for peace of mind you are covered form the start. Our Mark Bates Insurance covers includes; theft, damage and 24/7 breakdown recovery.
Standard UK home delivery:
- £3.95 for orders small items (i.e. sock aids)
- £5.50 for orders of larger items (i.e. such as crutches)
- Goods processed as normal and shipped with 2-3 working days.
- UK mainland orders should arrive within 5 working days.
Are you Eligible for VAT Exemption?
If you have a long-term illness or have a disability you, the answer is yes; providing the following conditions are met:
- The person that the product is have a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon your ability to carry out everyday activities.
- The person has a condition that the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes.
- The person the product is for are terminally ill.
Temporary disability or illness does not qualify for the VAT exemption scheme.
An able-bodied person can buy the goods for somebody else and still qualify. In this scenario, you will not be charged VAT.
Personal Use Only
- Personal or domestic use means that the goods or services are supplied for your own private use, rather than for business purposes.
Find out more about VAT Exemption
The following products come with our 2- year WARRANTY with FULL PARTS, LABOUR & CALL OUT cover included in the price:
– Riser Recliners
All other products come with a standard 1-year warranty