|The Breeze S4 is a top of the range mobility scooter that combines powerful performance, ease of use, and comfort. An update of the trusted Breeze scooter from TGA, it is the ideal solution for those wanting an outstanding mobility scooter who are unwilling to compromise on quality. It has a large weight capacity of 31 stone, while a GT upgrade is available for off-road use.A market-leading ground clearance of 6.5 inches (16cm) combines with a gradient climbing ability of up to 21% to mean that the Breeze S4 provides amongst the best handling of our scooters. Fully active suspension and pneumatic tyres ensure a smooth ride, and the large orthopedic seat can cater for people of up to 31 stone (200kg). The seat can also be rotated to make embarking and disembarking from the Breeze S4 a simple job, and is fully adjustable too. One of the safest mobility scooters available, the Breeze S4 has sturdy bumpers at both the front and rear as well as bright LED lights to ensure visibility. The Breeze S4 weighs in at a hefty 23 stone (148kg) giving it a solidity not often associated with mobility scooters. \Solid Canopy Optional – Solid canopy available at point of sale, to keep out the wind and rain. Flexible canopy side panels also available for an extra £395.00 Also available through the Motability scheme. It is an ideal scooter for bariatric users after a reliable, safe, comfortable and stylish scooter.|
TRY & BUY PREMIUM DELIVERY
- Whether it’s for yourself, a friend or a loved one our TRY & BUY delivery service gives you absolute peace of mind that you’ll find the right product. Delivery will be made for a day to suit you. NEXT DAY delivery available.
- All of our scooters, riser recliners, powerchairs, wheelchairs qualify for with our TRY & BUY PREMIUM DELIVERY PACKAGE.
- We just need all of your details and payment details are taken but only for security purposes and verification of order. No payment will be taken until product is delivered and you’re happy.
- We don’t use third party deliver companies and our delivery is included in the price. Your Mobility Scooter is delivered by one of our MAGBILITY specialists.
- Package Includes: Set up, check and demonstrate using the product and above all making sure you are happy with your purchase. If you are not fully satisfied, we can bring other scooters for you to try, either way no charge will be taken. All we ask for is a card guarantee at the check-out process.
Find out more about our premium delivery service
- CLICK & COLLECT OPTIONS are also available from our stores.
- Choose this option at check out.
- Or alternatively visit one of our showrooms to browse our extensive range:
See Showroom information
All Scooters and powerchairs have free 3 months free insurance available, so for peace of mind you are covered form the start. Our Mark Bates Insurance covers includes; theft, damage and 24/7 breakdown recovery.
Standard UK home delivery:
- £3.95 for orders small items (i.e. sock aids)
- £5.50 for orders of larger items (i.e. such as crutches)
- Goods processed as normal and shipped with 2-3 working days.
- UK mainland orders should arrive within 5 working days.
Are you Eligible for VAT Exemption?
If you have a long-term illness or have a disability you, the answer is yes; providing the following conditions are met:
- The person that the product is have a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon your ability to carry out everyday activities.
- The person has a condition that the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes.
- The person the product is for are terminally ill.
Temporary disability or illness does not qualify for the VAT exemption scheme.
An able-bodied person can buy the goods for somebody else and still qualify. In this scenario, you will not be charged VAT.
Personal Use Only
- Personal or domestic use means that the goods or services are supplied for your own private use, rather than for business purposes.
Find out more about VAT Exemption
The following products come with our 2- year WARRANTY with FULL PARTS, LABOUR & CALL OUT cover included in the price:
– Riser Recliners
All other products come with a standard 1-year warranty