Free Site Surveys Available by our Qualified Engineers (Not Salesmen). We can also provide approximate prices over the phone for the full installation of equipment, you can request a full colour brochure, or for a definitive quote we would need to carry out a Free full site survey for our engineers to assess layout, dimensions etc, and then we can provide a full quotation. Please contact us to arrange a mutually convenient appointment for our engineer to visit.
- Powered swivel seat:To automatically swivel your seat round so that you exit onto the landing safely.
- Turn & Go:Developed for very narrow curved staircase.
- Active Seat:This unique and patented development provides assistance for those users who would like some additional support when getting on or off the stairlift.
- Unique Illuminated footplate:When this powered footplate is unfolded, it is automatically illuminated.
- Powered footplate:To maximize free space, you can automatically fold up the footplate.
The unique, single rail design is not only slim and unobtrusive on your stairs, it also enables you to choose from a selection of colours to match your home and décor.
The Handicare Freecurve seat also comes in a wide variety of styles and choices as well. You can choose from our Classic, Elegance or Alliance seats to further customise your lift both in terms of how it looks and also the option features that you can add.
The Freecurve also has powered and automatic options to suit your exact needs. The almost limitless customizable options for the Freecurve make it the perfect stairlift for any home.
TRY & BUY PREMIUM DELIVERY
- Whether it’s for yourself, a friend or a loved one our TRY & BUY delivery service gives you absolute peace of mind that you’ll find the right product. Delivery will be made for a day to suit you. NEXT DAY delivery available.
- All of our scooters, riser recliners, powerchairs, wheelchairs qualify for with our TRY & BUY PREMIUM DELIVERY PACKAGE.
- We just need all of your details and payment details are taken but only for security purposes and verification of order. No payment will be taken until product is delivered and you’re happy.
- We don’t use third party deliver companies and our delivery is included in the price. Your Mobility Scooter is delivered by one of our MAGBILITY specialists.
- Package Includes: Set up, check and demonstrate using the product and above all making sure you are happy with your purchase. If you are not fully satisfied, we can bring other scooters for you to try, either way no charge will be taken. All we ask for is a card guarantee at the check-out process.
Find out more about our premium delivery service
- CLICK & COLLECT OPTIONS are also available from our stores.
- Choose this option at check out.
- Or alternatively visit one of our showrooms to browse our extensive range:
See Showroom information
All Scooters and powerchairs have free 3 months free insurance available, so for peace of mind you are covered form the start. Our Mark Bates Insurance covers includes; theft, damage and 24/7 breakdown recovery.
Standard UK home delivery:
- £3.95 for orders small items (i.e. sock aids)
- £5.50 for orders of larger items (i.e. such as crutches)
- Goods processed as normal and shipped with 2-3 working days.
- UK mainland orders should arrive within 5 working days.
Are you Eligible for VAT Exemption?
If you have a long-term illness or have a disability you, the answer is yes; providing the following conditions are met:
- The person that the product is have a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon your ability to carry out everyday activities.
- The person has a condition that the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes.
- The person the product is for are terminally ill.
Temporary disability or illness does not qualify for the VAT exemption scheme.
An able-bodied person can buy the goods for somebody else and still qualify. In this scenario, you will not be charged VAT.
Personal Use Only
- Personal or domestic use means that the goods or services are supplied for your own private use, rather than for business purposes.
Find out more about VAT Exemption
The following products come with our 2- year WARRANTY with FULL PARTS, LABOUR & CALL OUT cover included in the price:
– Riser Recliners
All other products come with a standard 1-year warranty