Free Site Surveys Available by our Qualified Lift and Hoist Engineers (Not Salesmen). We can also provide approximate prices over the phone for the full installation of equipment, you can request a full colour brochure, or for a definitive quote we would need to carry out a Free full site survey for our engineers to assess layout, dimensions etc, and then we can provide a full quotation. Please contact us to arrange a mutually convenient appointment for our engineer to visit.
Meeting additional standards from around the world, the Bruno Elan Straight Rail Stairlift is the new benchmark for Style, Performance and Affordability. Building on two decades of Bruno research, the Elan can transport up to 300 lb with ease and in total comfort. Look to Bruno for the finest Home Accessibility solutions.
Bruno’s Elan is the ideal stairlift for today and tomorrow – rack and pinion drive delivers a ride which is smooth and quiet, while a handsome rail hides all mechanical components. In addition, the seat, armrests and footrest all fold up into a compact unit – family and friends will have no problem using the stairs.
dual braking system makes the Elan one of the safest stairlifts in the world. The electromagnetic braking system is complemented by a self-locking gear box and overspeed brake which completely ensures your safety. Safety sensors on the foot plate and carriage stop the unit whenever an obstruction is encountered.
The Elan uses two 12-volt batteries that are powered by a low-profile charger that plugs into any household outlet. A continuous charge along the rail is provided through a full-length charge strip. Access to upstairs and downstairs is never an issue, even when there is a power outage.
TRY & BUY PREMIUM DELIVERY
- Whether it’s for yourself, a friend or a loved one our TRY & BUY delivery service gives you absolute peace of mind that you’ll find the right product. Delivery will be made for a day to suit you. NEXT DAY delivery available.
- All of our scooters, riser recliners, powerchairs, wheelchairs qualify for with our TRY & BUY PREMIUM DELIVERY PACKAGE.
- We just need all of your details and payment details are taken but only for security purposes and verification of order. No payment will be taken until product is delivered and you’re happy.
- We don’t use third party deliver companies and our delivery is included in the price. Your Mobility Scooter is delivered by one of our MAGBILITY specialists.
- Package Includes: Set up, check and demonstrate using the product and above all making sure you are happy with your purchase. If you are not fully satisfied, we can bring other scooters for you to try, either way no charge will be taken. All we ask for is a card guarantee at the check-out process.
Find out more about our premium delivery service
- CLICK & COLLECT OPTIONS are also available from our stores.
- Choose this option at check out.
- Or alternatively visit one of our showrooms to browse our extensive range:
See Showroom information
All Scooters and powerchairs have free 3 months free insurance available, so for peace of mind you are covered form the start. Our Mark Bates Insurance covers includes; theft, damage and 24/7 breakdown recovery.
Standard UK home delivery:
- £3.95 for orders small items (i.e. sock aids)
- £5.50 for orders of larger items (i.e. such as crutches)
- Goods processed as normal and shipped with 2-3 working days.
- UK mainland orders should arrive within 5 working days.
Are you Eligible for VAT Exemption?
If you have a long-term illness or have a disability you, the answer is yes; providing the following conditions are met:
- The person that the product is have a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon your ability to carry out everyday activities.
- The person has a condition that the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes.
- The person the product is for are terminally ill.
Temporary disability or illness does not qualify for the VAT exemption scheme.
An able-bodied person can buy the goods for somebody else and still qualify. In this scenario, you will not be charged VAT.
Personal Use Only
- Personal or domestic use means that the goods or services are supplied for your own private use, rather than for business purposes.
Find out more about VAT Exemption
The following products come with our 2- year WARRANTY with FULL PARTS, LABOUR & CALL OUT cover included in the price:
– Riser Recliners
All other products come with a standard 1-year warranty